Keeping with the hottest hairstyles for spring trend, today we have brought you the sock bun! This look is great for both during the day and a night out on the town.
1. Take a sock and cut the very tip of it off. No, I’m not kidding – this is why it got its name!
2. Using the sock you just cut (the loooonnggg end) roll it into what looks like a large hair tie/doughnut like shape.
3. Starting with our hair, use a strengthening product. Spread it throughout your hair. This will help to keep your bun in place!
4. Gather your hair into a ponytail at the back of your head.
5. Put your ponytail through the hole of your sock. When doing so, take the ends of your hair and tuck it under the hole of the doughnut.
6. Proceed to roll the sock bun down your ponytail, so that the hair hides it.
7. Secure the bun to your head with pins and product! Depending on how you want it, you can smooth the edges with hairspray OR loosen select pieces of hair from it to give it that messy look.
Here is a step by step video tutorial to help you out!