It’s that time of year again! Get ready to break out those sexy and sophisticated party looks. Here are some of our tips and trends to help you stand out.
1. Have fun with your style! Bright colours such as reds and golds as well as textured fabrics are perfect for the holiday season. Tighter dresses are also a must and show off your figure.
2. Velvet is another trend that has been catching on, but can be a little hard to wear if you plan on dancing up a storm at your party. Remember, a little can go a long way and this trend can be too much.
3. Long sleeved dresses are also a great look to go with. They are perfect for that professional holiday dinner as well as the party afterwards! This little number to the right is currently available at Poor Little Rich Girl in Toronto, ON. It’s the perfect sleek and stylish look.
4. In terms of accessories, break out the silver and gold jewellery! Remember, simple says a lot so don’t go too overboard! Try picking your favourite, (such as a pair of earrings) and consider matching it with your purse, clutch or shoes.
5. What would an outfit be with the perfect pair of heels? Satin is the perfect high heeled material for the season, so don’t miss this opportunity to rock it! (See image above for inspiration).
6. Ribbon curls are a favourite, but its also the perfect time of year for an up-do! If you do plan on wearing a hair piece of any sort, remember not to go overboard. We recommend a hair braid like the one seen here if you wish to take this route!
There you have it! Let us know what your favourite holiday trends are by tweeting us at @Alphabetapie.